Thursday, October 28, 2010

Family Pictures '10

Our Sister-in-law, Tonya, came to visit in August and asked if we wanted pictures taken. Of course we said yes! And they turned out beautiful as always!!!


The kiddos actually getting along! For a minute or two...
I love how this picture brings out Christian's big brown eyes! I have no idea where he got them!

I'm glad we had these taken when we did, because about two weeks later, JR lost both of his front teeth!

Sammy is so photogenic!!! I wish I had her rosy cheeks!

I love how this one makes Brendan look so innocent! Don't let it fool you, because he's not!!!

The kids wanted pictures of their silly faces. They are so funny!



1 comment:

Snap said...

Those are so cute! I love the one with you and the kids. Crazy how fast they grow huh.