Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Birthday X Two!

JR and Brendan celebrated their birthdays in April. Since their birthdays are so close, we decided to combine their birthday party. JR turned 8 and Brendan turned 2! I can't believe they are getting so big! JR has turned into a little man! He is so grown up! And Brendan... well, what can I say... he's definitely hit those terrible twos!

Here are some pictures of the party.




JR on his new bike. Even though he didn't ask for it, I think he was really happy about it!


Brendan was fascinated with the bell on his trike! Thank goodness it isn't very loud!

CAKE TIME!!!

2 comments:

artistt said...

Those are way cute cakes. Did you make them?
-Ann

Christy said...

Thanks, Ann! I did make them. I used fondant for the black checkers and roads. I've never made it before, but it turned out just how I pictured it! But talk about time consuming!