Tuesday, March 9, 2010

EmBRACE Your Face!

Christian is in the process of getting braces. His Orthodontist is really great. He is super friendly. I got the title for this post from the t-shirt they gave Christian. It's their motto.

So far he is adapting to the changes well. It helped that my friend Kristen works there and was able to put the first brackets on. That really eased his nerves. He will be getting an appliance put in to help straighten his bite at the end of April. Hopefully, that goes well!

1 comment:

CamilleJohnFam said...

Braces aren't exactly fun but I think later it will increase his smile confidence. It goes so fast too especially when you do what you are supposed to with the rubber bands. I got out of an extra year and a half because my teeth were pretty responsive. Happy birthday to Sammy by the way!