Thursday, July 8, 2010

JR's 2nd Grade Program

Wow it's been a long time since I've updated the blog! I can't believe summer is half-way over already! Where has the time gone!!!

Anyway, I've finally found some time to sit down and go through the pictures we've taken over the last few months. So, I will try to get them posted soon.

JR's 2nd grade program was called "Love One Another." It was way cute! I just wish that my video camera had been working. JR is extremely shy about his singing. So, he usually just tries to hide in the background, but for this program he really got into it! He was singing as loudly as he could! It was great!

He wasn't too excited about the fact that he had to dance (especially about dancing with a girl!), but he did a great job acting like he was having fun anyway!

No comments: