Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving '09

This year we held Thanksgiving dinner at our house. It was a beautiful day! We enjoyed having our family celebrate with us, but we missed those who weren't able to be here.

JR flashing his usual peace sign. I swear this kid is such a tease!!!


Christian concentrating on his silverware. When he gets focused, almost nothing can get his attention!


Pher and my brother Dan


Stephanie and James


Brendan eating all on his own this year!


Jacque and Cory


Grandma and Sammy


Grandpa


I couldn't resist this picture opportunity! Brendan really enjoyed his pie!


2 comments:

CamilleJohnFam said...

I wish the pic of Dan was a little closer up. I haven't seen him in probably 20 years. So sad...we used to have such a great time on Thanksgiving at Grandma Hazels. May the good times continue to roll at your place!

Shylah Sage said...

Oh My Goodness Brendon Looks So Much Skinnier!But Still As Cute As Usual!!!(:I Wish I Was There More And More Everyday!I Miss You Guys A LOT!Well Merry Christmas And Happy New Year!Love You
Love Alwas
Shy(: